Hey everyone I am back with my may favourites I hope you like them.
1. The Rimmel fresher skin foundation has been my go to foundation all month. It has a beautiful light to medium coverage and it’s perfect for the hot days we have been getting due to it having spf in it.
2. This has been my go to lipstick. It’s he mua mate lipstick in the shade mystic Marsala. It’s the perfect mutted pinky red shade. It looks amazing on and I love that it’s matte so it doesn’t budge. I have been using this so much in may as it suits my skin tone perfectly.
5. My favourite book this month was I See You by Clare Mackintosh. It was such a good psychological thriller. I was gripped and on the edge of my seat all the way through. I love her books and this one was amazing.
6. My favourite song for the month was sound of silence by disturbed, as the way he sung it gave me chills, it was so moving and emotional. I have been listening to it on repeat.
7. My fabourite TV show was Clique. I was so hooked and I have watched it twice since in catch up, it was amazing.
8. My go to movie for the month was suckerpunch. I love the movie and it’s just an all time favourite of mine.
I hope you liked my favourites, what have you been loving recently, let me know in the comments and I will see you in my next blog post x